Re: [Isis-wg] Mail regarding draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 11 May 2016 07:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24970; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1462951569; x=1464161169; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=y/QyEG5RFC1jNn+fO/F25nD6KQ1kZmJFLGvgFKhel8k=; b=MOtk6veBB/C3MhjlduzshH7o/bo1jFXGKCT7thmtIq7AXUyao/05vc+l rhgKRU/Bc21+7JEkxCW3U0XcD3ZE1HTuSH2xiRgYXFet/JuoFdvcIzzjm 7wKoSfFQNYKYUwhv+TqFhU6VT+WK5gwWIUOJULVdrMdZCWpr/iKL3CN0F Y=;