Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-04

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Mon, 12 February 2018 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=X13CTJQRN7caI1E2m/lXNvYRg+rsIRXq5ZmJzpJAPcU=; b=KX58XYb5Qwyc6MXvR0LXaQiQdDG8OTMXgEg32t+f96uz6Qo4xuFi36gUZq7SgPDox2 JS5LvHGbHYR0tM4CdcgcTIaP1aui19LCzCvaGi/z/hwYdr8NBXMlqL6X/sBjDFAUudB1 stGR7Cr0lDoQXQPGa9XbA1P17hkEO0PMTnW3AaMRKkEPy9FruOPwC5oJkcQ5wsklo9e8 8qU5PrpUttAeJXTxxtTbjJREiCeSCZ3zIyY+cObRduAST6vbndnyB4LTzZ595dDP38N+ 1wa0UkOt0IK8l9JCXm4XFUrpsTj09Ovixx31PiEsHH9662j9ygKJWncKMzLaVFRZHC9a DOPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=X13CTJQRN7caI1E2m/lXNvYRg+rsIRXq5ZmJzpJAPcU=; b=JCsw4lFrBgbNubZ24rl3+sh1sGlv2iidsoapQ/wvpihPQfZnwLzmwZimb9vInTFFL5 FJpb//Q3FeCbp5an0peLPIPLZw3cv78u1JFytI9hRN3CdhcuwppC2EJtyx8nEBhQNuxl 9wJRYAmSD4xJ90ChlRci2c8J06wQgIabBJ0Bd3pfkNpM8S3dFTnQbfX0Ep40bCQkS3q0 MOOE68qlc22i74lrbmYewDlVn7inPRwHRGHclcsHDadHmPGFmNq6D0g17eTkwzJx+iJt XVGncODViMrSKNhAqQzAh+El6T6GCaJ9wwh86Xo+7wBqjdPILwyprPqd73AziX++rnPf eHgw==
References: <20170721062741.GA3215@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hOCZkLeuqnqr-waNMtaex+Pjq3rXzH-HVqJhLkWQUgj_Q@mail.gmail.com> <567fdbe4992c4207b54c77b1ec8cd0cd@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <20170722133419.GA18218@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <37e324dc58454778b70c72255066536f@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com> <20170725195211.GA7411@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CABFReBpt088=SC3eBcfFbJ24e_+GkDmvKh05AaQtUmCoaKEG3w@mail.gmail.com> <cd2bcf2853684097a3d21fd20742d4ed@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CABFReBqEJu5nBMdJm0cmBuUYhatD+JRCpn7TppC-hgV4HGZ3sQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hNOf=UZja29OVDGWJMvULoyJP7Uj_OnZYVakNiX0-59Aw@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1rcZnZmbfU3AnLgfCJmOz-dJ0uv8VUZE+BQ9Qq3B=7DgZg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hNrQV+gyQS_ts-38w2OWYOkTXUy-Q3b0FAGKaztE8D+QQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABFReBoWZeQxnOCERr9EVykE5dY8p04KQT=JsDqk2eN2Q9p_2g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hPtxa_Z7VS6Hnj5Y4iQG3RUx7GP6exkf9o4ZcQr2eU_ig@mail.gmail.com> <5A81ABAC.107@cisco.com> <69EEC1F9-3077-4260-BB7A-66F0AEB3357D@cisco.com>