Re: [Isis-wg] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-isis-fs-lsp

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 04 June 2014 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=65162; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1401906538; x=1403116138; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=e5IRXWXmCabRdYZC20sHNM3CTeMPAW3Yk5J8opLIzZ8=; b=Ey7aNEhp1/ytO9yKzPLB5SDk3UF3VYXghU+7orXOmAKWSkKaoVw9JVyU Fk38K+uOYMXaF4rEM8ucQviMBcZWVdi6FT5gaXRNmP56BTTBARmmPrqT2 usdJO4GtaFUqIRzSsYIs8HTq3nfKxydyBGRgtz9VtjjGDPgx16v81u36X Q=;