Re: [Isis-wg] Improving and Restructuring the Routing Area

Christian Hopps <chopps@rawdofmt.org> Thu, 19 June 2014 09:48 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=lHGVYYVskSuloajf5LnsHb+YhcXRqxCg3ZoOVFg+59o=; b=I5rpy9KkuPkVTA1shTOP/UjAur2RP2/iPsDgFmxNVJdIPYmO+uAmHNuJlg7uxP7irr PdTDyJlrkRUtt0IgJFd80LYaG8LTto5oou1qkcFiQ51H+hoSsq/EUA61HoeoMo5I77iO jh1x/jODRF5F9Kq8BHNADWVCYzPIM185bF2xyEZgtBuebJkjOtZdC5ILN9mnyryN12nX 37Bi5wC3O3rftdCnV4tUNWaqMiEIfyqUM4HVis4ng9hRZ96GXR7oY+UMKfT2Ewo7uWZt VVvYF+FwYFfm1/d55/YGqXYO8F/CBAfPQorNFcQ/DkbHu9MIBFDaEgeMba5WsgW9REAP Y9xA==