Re: [Isis-wg] [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review: draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Thu, 19 November 2015 10:58 UTC

From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 12:58:02 +0200
To: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
Cc: "draft-ietf-isis-route-preference.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-isis-route-preference.all@ietf.org>, General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, "isis-wg@ietf.org" <isis-wg@ietf.org>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Subject: Re: [Isis-wg] [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review: draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02

Thanks for the review, Robert.

Robert’s question was good, and your answer Les was spot. What I’m wondering is whether it would be useful to add something to the document about your answer, Les? Or at the very least, a reference to Appendix A from Section 2. And if you add something about transition mechanisms, it could simply be “… transition mechanisms (such as configuration setting) …”.

Jari