Re: [Isis-wg] How to handle multiple overlapping SRGB ranges

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Thu, 25 June 2015 14:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6429; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1435242756; x=1436452356; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=u78LPBt0+jNAgPZUTP1a8q0m45Lzs5fOQaSxMdkJiZQ=; b=maanaepaq+hQBE8f/bSf9QsAdiuI3ZNABWLayBoDxYRwaLNxZEzfaxna N4Vd9PCc/og3ker9ALlqeXQzk4wYdE9UuICdGTVMQlNG/HxUlmcE2amQz OMpbkMHKu3rqmDF1jzkmjVg2JykHrCzLCQrpwGe4kR9dvM3Hc81PRaVi0 M=;