Re: [Isis-wg] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-03: (with COMMENT)

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 17 August 2016 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9274; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1471449341; x=1472658941; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=PcdWWXFE5/SjYrHVEfDUKtVSJfPMp2mjInDQS2w/nzw=; b=cci9XscaKeSwSM82dw47MHEdvn11042/pNczdsWeAxZB0FNQyFWHDFOw bTDQTuBJaY/q7IQFyycNYrtahk+NIwvnUlORyuTIakeeKVAI8XN66fJjd x4kL+IdhgkAbyc2rdOu3bFjLYnnH/vXTJLOIdmSd7Jb48wk3lOyb6JI9q M=;