Re: [Isis-wg] [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review: draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Thu, 19 November 2015 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5013; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1447953004; x=1449162604; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=G6KUi57QNUhhSV1LkZouDREz2ELOiqYMqOJn08pMM7s=; b=k9cKX+8rUTqCKl17Ug5JhnB08Kj82xbwqzDSDE4k3D8Gk/NVWnv+mPDb G4/95aEVG1YhC/LKmDXW5rewMq7tYkV6M+KkBxMZ+kO/Xm67AKBH3YpWW 7+UBT4Mse/JL+VeucqhHBbEraCHxqygHyhlA/KZIWKfJupJ4mjhgn5NoE U=;