Re: [Isis-wg] WG Adoption Call for draft-xu-isis-encapsulation-cap

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Fri, 06 May 2016 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18192; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1462557190; x=1463766790; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=5z/zM6JGr7u3Ee+ozghM669oVjyzkall8OwPT+eWpCU=; b=dd/saJtoeAmv3fCRIMJm9Gaq08KQ9tFy1f+xge8mbpbHKXt6IcFmrUhp c3VXrJVui1PZ0FtNqukkhzfvnCGk5xQtGsLElqA5Ga9p18KJVmQFtdzUI JN6va56UQP+rJMzP4yy+X5PbVvBhLFJiE3xzV8q+FR73BwDAqBWC12xwt M=;