[Isis-wg] Moving Forward with link attribute advertisement extensions

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Tue, 22 November 2016 16:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=143776; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1479831608; x=1481041208; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=LHQ4II7Fcujjb4JV1sgrdT6K5UON2MqxA6gVtVgS4sk=; b=K7IdXog+ykWFnYY8HOARUJnC7POzzYoTcgZvmJlD7w8f6d/86ZqbrU/A f1pkpm9B2RCctvYr2TDRLK+s8gpHfr0v20AHsNT32W1DcgVTX0H89cvQE wSzBXEEhAgiITuIGBydyIoo9SAE8PflHD/LlnGThHUwpV28mIkQ1OQHr8 4=;