Re: [Isis-wg] Jari Arkko's Discuss on draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-10: (with DISCUSS)

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Thu, 05 May 2016 00:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=35358; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1462409136; x=1463618736; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Y1tdxd1MIDN8n8YXHrXW/ACzmR/we4TfMGD+Pubs2E4=; b=bfhivtEKCs599HcWkW7lbwnUrV/zAMWu3ybjHe5J1H/M43412qgLQcR9 GjYun5vecIlAryEW0K9PfWBbCVCbKj2twTQWBm8Gyr0EtGGmzbk/sup/y u2uz+no9ldpzlMjZvDBsRmN5usRqIsqvs30BEqQzFQo7rxJfg1WbeEHKb Y=;