Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] BAR field length in draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions and draft-ietf-bier-ospf-extensions

IJsbrand Wijnands <ice@cisco.com> Wed, 21 February 2018 00:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=83303; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1519172379; x=1520381979; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=zgzkgLmsSY4Er7sUKG23PIAXbOifJCJ6oY226M/bgSs=; b=kDEcq0pP0FAVzsSwsfQuBKKfBzbLsppnnpmeqR0v5xsM4yiSzXwb8Eue z0maOw2k0JCwTT0+izk1cKn5/QzvUsICQa21upq/TKMW/mceWoB+Y+c6K GDcfIFAFi5225fg3cmOzhneOiV86f608kNy7konSH6MeIN29/+fMsrOuY Y=;