Re: [Isis-wg] WG Adoption Call for draft-xu-isis-encapsulation-cap

Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com> Wed, 04 May 2016 07:57 UTC

From: Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>
To: Uma Chunduri <uma.chunduri@ericsson.com>, "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>, Marc Binderberger <marc@sniff.de>, Hannes Gredler <hannes@gredler.at>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 07:57:01 +0000
References: <4C33F1DA-351A-4E4C-AB2D-EB9C530EBA36@chopps.org> <05BB1848-0F89-4A06-B1C6-7E955C41C9E9@chopps.org> <2d9f516b68fd4443853f512a533bd9d6@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <1B502206DFA0C544B7A6046915200863514605D3@eusaamb105.ericsson.se> <1B502206DFA0C544B7A60469152008635152D9E1@eusaamb105.ericsson.se> <3741852a2e494e6ca54fd6ffe847ba14@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <20160227175134.GA16059@gredler.at> <623aa7aca98449d68305bb75bf9744dd@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <20160228194314146283.17ea4e23@sniff.de> <b9b35fb6bfe44819922dfcffc218c8a8@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <1B502206DFA0C544B7A6046915200863580C5527@eusaamb105.ericsson.se>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.99.55]