Re: [Isis-wg] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-07

Alexander Okonnikov <alexander.okonnikov@gmail.com> Sat, 30 December 2017 22:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=ampWQLbNc/z6TMeGNlptfNQ+DgqYJrEkJxZcaW97o8s=; b=nKJOPmibQaVxs2uLDbUKQPuoTocHxOAs8m04aQyG+YHLLZX1Yx7/bffNUyOVRlZxFO Bx3ICaF9b55IumidVx0K9Ov13+xwrVRq8qkrIWGwFzckqDxx7JyFhTEJYBRSpFHRQgWv 19bunWL97xz71ib3f6DQD0NhqrsCaJKAAeUvN2Sc86+j4iZ+fZlqhhBFuJ4PQKwES+8v y/o3pV9+vMpaCVaRYjbEgoktqH4MdFTsKus0uK6C3nKSPPKBEu87IPl6IhSE4KRSK53Z mJC2+m5o+hhpyPAfHbK2TQvguo6g9dNR4DMZ+5Zmw9duQgqtq5N0eSHMtJauN/8re1dM xcPw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=ampWQLbNc/z6TMeGNlptfNQ+DgqYJrEkJxZcaW97o8s=; b=M+ksA4lNYV6G8dvF2tcifpXJhsGyshNju9RKbIYHivIHEWlIwps201VPRPPbbp/qUJ ZjH2FgBFZmEkhhztsYhqx2nW69wfV+t1aYRFVzHKaXe4v+4zZb8uzQB6I8SvuXhw3w/I 5/e/mUPTk3A4DirY5Gcnx/u6U55ztPehLJTmNEmH8BhwUGLd7nMk6ArP/M2Vg13APKfp kT5egrfmyxKCvzAYQJNiXXi0L6uKnS85uNCpLdYswJnaw291wRLejzp73Jy6+ajArZsI q22ZNTthqNfxBw6H+NQAB6wL6Ttn98+Pfcxi6V1Rvgleq8s1pdPR/P66On85/gjxxBYn Bi2w==