Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] BAR field length in draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions and draft-ietf-bier-ospf-extensions

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 20 February 2018 17:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AybZaCnsnTqnooOhxusMG+ShunAznUg267k0RqZxkp0=; b=OsNVoQBcQ1paC89lWsuaAo4yQvYi8NE42pbbFIfbrjHht6eTXvRJf4/x499TjCGIVx s8t8J510JB9dDchnFEzpsWCuBuKJZILOh4kUxJPpr8VZvU7hkwta+bbb87cLNHI4EMnL 8Sgan/fO6swxNqIt/va/yee6BAI488s0z0JQXEJL43OaVfxfLlRZHyrJLEzHeUQ4iN5x RfY7mlOcJhiOOrRLisLaw6xA2eGUUPrhE41w98P5X2D1w5pTjEo8Hb+ALgUTJ5p54QvF NLGXYy6tU6SVb6Vo5dBdoSRoJ5MfAcD9qM+ChAkygcrFLMsItKpx7gN5ixTQKCbvgb9D LVpQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AybZaCnsnTqnooOhxusMG+ShunAznUg267k0RqZxkp0=; b=kmdfV7FsZbw2iRonRpcxjoyQori6vtxb5oUGZYNHXkQoKyY2P1UAj5Sr9XgzBnxynG 0yUy2OqdP+NOiVnSqPQBMFc3zT9b+0+w77lA+oPwg6YHm9X+8LTy42nKw2GUuAIIOQSZ n/C9R3B9gt6y4lZA6UzuG6OJu47e1FT5Qut8YMIRhxkL3U8cwCtV5hvYB+HovSfrVg6z F5sNso41TQxxhzL8dpuLDA6gLLnQ4eQ1izZMfQVpTqcadomhqo6GD6fUDSMqgColg78q 1ESl74ohymJreDhJ5xf+NK7pFeZki+MuZshO4zNrm2N7HBOFQFNrGX5VAoyf3kmX/8ES yzkQ==