Re: [Isis-wg] Requesting WG adoption of draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-src-routing-06

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Fri, 09 December 2016 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oFwr57Z1u2nrB64zn1eQNbRceGTpgN5SiBlhH4RfrVI=; b=pRNeH8q8/NdCluqSMUh6MfLkdWZ+1GXIlrRrJhWiR4XZ0u3OVJ1JJgzGeB/53P3rya eR+qj0b329F7L3wVqcfWHQ8fJfNT6Rm9RPzjqrzjUYKcVoKds/f0fANe3BPzVx90qUJV U1Gft0WREUJ9a3xje41vdvbb5EazgXBZw0y2VzNI9vabAh1iGR6Fy8r8ex2vBSz42BmB Z5mpSB6+BY3DhQQk8pVczs+2JUBMsmKTCGlQLMD0mS/Kq7MvEID/ldMvu3/j3iNnED+M mRW89p/q10DWRl+hhDwfAagRW8+FF3a6yuFUYxE+efqWX837imqmq8UxG3wuHFbzdEbx ZNfA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oFwr57Z1u2nrB64zn1eQNbRceGTpgN5SiBlhH4RfrVI=; b=dlOmOEQPSyBTj4Xj7vdhdveIfLafB0A30/q90Y1NsDibjZbhGx1uitrfk16iL2OgCh EvSCCKfAdTqrakX8QcAEKaQM3yiCvM6TfNfB/y0XEsM0hISUE1w0mQ3lmBUPdRnTMRML y9AM/Oy+6HzBApJKIbCuNR17dhbTuMoac4VdZnM7hINko8PtI1+7Kt3jiuqk9seCw6vF 9S7BHbpuqzUaQg5p6wPL/qHnMHRGr/u8ivBxHWGWnthvSiBrBjLBkKF3KsXE5DYpeppv ePNHVzqzb+bav45SSGcg2zb7xiglyzffh0I7jq/E/p8+FZPEaEKZvP6ISXNHoGsAi988 nhvg==