Re: [Isis-wg] [OSPF] WG Adoption Poll for draft-ppsenak-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse

Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 03 November 2016 21:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=fIX4UKhJvaC6j/p4uQhnQmVUrC4isPkstEl0PRWSGyA=; b=yRHw54CXB+pA4rKK5jrMqVfY1G/gdDy9qrMCAT1N0CcWlRDomCzk0dvyJObazugArG XU9KXGlUMn236lqkOt+uQfkwP09UfyVGAsitG7S7jhk4092L0PXyhegweFJiK//8pwKo 5IQSEE9A2uPfeqbWh7iLER1bNfZSC6KIf/grBY3W07vT3zzoFVa8pTm7I1TRx20fxW7Z C8u96znXxQps4OqauzZxHE2MWKp5NQKUpJrs/GEruqUKDHC9scYaZdCnM35JNdDoK7mB jE1wjp0nWVvquEe1KZqBKfJlqOoFePVwmWP0/PS47NzobPI4j89wbJEEE1tD5W7yfSZH BQxg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=fIX4UKhJvaC6j/p4uQhnQmVUrC4isPkstEl0PRWSGyA=; b=MqFlAsyXmPNdef41Z6nyG8FIG6+JhW8bW2V75e+iEv9d99rWtEi/ay2zgjXMiU/y4m +UtSgyEGEcoM7ri6JRtmGg6y5fmx2nOLhx6I9Nh3Qofigx6oYpd++oBCRRrqGortFYNw WzlC3PRveqHuDfnpGVxAXjjSPDitNi3SURDyCvQpY54UHfFsLIW0tvlG4rUwjPqabL/h O6qyTgHiVgxcThIlKTcD/qPj2Ue3fl7bWJfZyiCpz2+O3qIPqaAgfBE6h67G7utcOtPF 5fgq2CbPxwaXaaZLQZ/+J1IYP5oARaTGyfXHg+ZlrYJIloqWxmT1cI530/ZPwZLDTLc/ JO9Q==