Re: [Isis-wg] some questions for SR-ISIS

"Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <sprevidi@cisco.com> Wed, 22 April 2015 10:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4020; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1429699985; x=1430909585; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=6VLjVbfN/s1Hwgropc7IMyvijwD++8MUSZL1XC3cqv8=; b=JHK8Ca1PmuXa5zk8gmrDhPVMdNhjSPIwd3JpxZrKZ39hZqkZVwPjjH2A pIdSlkDTF777uJs4INQXvfz7TYOW1/LkaqZp2Df6Mir6v9Z/2o+ZD8iEx 5gvKxNzkZTv5ipys/2iyrPDBlrYVDBipSuJsiKcnUX+UV+I2ysctWgz85 8=;