Subject: [Isis-wg] RFC 4205 on Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) Extensions in Support of Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:14:47 -0700
List-Id: IETF IS-IS working group <isis-wg.ietf.org>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4205

        Title:      Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
                    Extensions in Support of Generalized
                    Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
        Author(s):  K. Kompella, Ed., Y. Rekhter, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22323
        Updates:    3784

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-gmpls-extensions-19.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4205.txt

This document specifies encoding of extensions to the IS-IS routing
protocol in support of Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
(GMPLS).

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group
of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg