Re: [Isis-wg] comments on draft-litkowski-isis-yang-isis-cfg-01

<stephane.litkowski@orange.com> Wed, 30 July 2014 13:45 UTC

From: stephane.litkowski@orange.com
To: "Osborne, Eric" <eric.osborne@level3.com>, Chris Bowers <cbowers@juniper.net>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>, "Derek Man-Kit Yeung (myeung) (myeung@cisco.com)" <myeung@cisco.com>, "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang (zzhang@juniper.net)" <zzhang@juniper.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:45:00 +0000
References: <0F26584357FD124DB93F1535E4B0A65036804905@szxema508-mbx.china.huawei.com> <4223_1406059402_53CEC38A_4223_4491_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF92044506@OPEXCLILM34.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <0F26584357FD124DB93F1535E4B0A65036804A82@szxema508-mbx.china.huawei.com> <20140728153855.GB18120@juniper.net> <23146_1406621095_53D755A7_23146_1836_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF9205E34E@OPEXCLILM34.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAG4d1rf_BLx8Wecyk=vTT-Dt2=OTjv+D3+xL_SxUpAQsa8ZLHg@mail.gmail.com> <88642978e1934ae1bd51942a7808358b@BLUPR05MB292.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <25214_1406718872_53D8D398_25214_18281_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF9205F947@OPEXCLILM34.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <63CB93BC589C1B4BAFDB41A0A19B7ACDF02E52@USIDCWVEMBX08.corp.global.level3.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.3]