Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-04

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Fri, 09 February 2018 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=BJoEj9cIguNSJQNvh6eeV1Fs45/iJVvn61FlhAHBVSc=; b=B34wZqBZNrS8pr3A36aY/nBQBML7TsyQxjF7hN5+ooAonpOiCK+Go5sqIhKudXW8Du 52C8lcpjdHUM07iCsH44i1iy6dGpl/DZJveA9SQnweEBc2N3A4ruy3EtAEQLttyXGqwe Xm79PIqGYdxinYYAOwUUfOayzRxwgjaheqXCGDCEnLWuuy8nUFgdcLnYfo3Ep3zxjtF1 EFNpJcLUG8vMIKwGn72Ps/xFzGgvA3qXonf5x/gsv0xKE9MRgeA/O0rEvywy99Llk2jY 7cEoBr4lLOePJb0TUK8+hlI+5HRlU5EQyHVGJcMGcn+ff9QB1aG6IPP6sUCcKn8k58Tz 0hvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BJoEj9cIguNSJQNvh6eeV1Fs45/iJVvn61FlhAHBVSc=; b=JjOlk0hbohYVNu/dFDtKX6S7/DB760/+Tm71+Irt4DhG6QiYHcIRmLdfdNYCBbFfN6 Z6bDfvxpmuavjXKopZS2ZCpuOgDHuEb3O+7t8FOoFiYUzmVKQBDHJo3wHcHDVEb0DQmI /2MfmdLYhTiO3YId+EYlcBjXw+UAZTiZ7RwuBSANIavWlT063YRizFUHovPLd3gTl01I QjflXZKKjIAo3CeCsOhbmHDoD9wTl0+jY1b0hyb0GOHa3yKQTmZpnhkbTcQqt/RG1q0R R2z4MJ6UApu9sYZorqKYMZ+uQYcGqYFz++5UyAVu5gaMoMEWKeqQAv3E/K+MyDJ8uaTQ zqJw==
References: <20170721062741.GA3215@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hOCZkLeuqnqr-waNMtaex+Pjq3rXzH-HVqJhLkWQUgj_Q@mail.gmail.com> <567fdbe4992c4207b54c77b1ec8cd0cd@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <20170722133419.GA18218@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <37e324dc58454778b70c72255066536f@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com> <20170725195211.GA7411@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CABFReBpt088=SC3eBcfFbJ24e_+GkDmvKh05AaQtUmCoaKEG3w@mail.gmail.com> <cd2bcf2853684097a3d21fd20742d4ed@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CABFReBqEJu5nBMdJm0cmBuUYhatD+JRCpn7TppC-hgV4HGZ3sQ@mail.gmail.com>