Re: [Isis-wg] 答复: 答复: 答复: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-07

Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 25 December 2017 22:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=7NiQhaEVOWz07ypDSBIY3EBCmQ9YRyCYPV9MJLixmdk=; b=u7iWsJqeKFdJFhUw1VPKNVY1/YSZ7S5SbeuFPq/HZBofoAoPJGwlmCBpbQYw/Z9j1N lYNcaa8Hb10QboulrNrXEifn3dDXu2k9CtHjPs6J7EomT8Ro3gokatTyAIE8kr9sSp/r KToeyx1jwpV3i0EDLAEHnJl2bzaeuGlgDUK4tI0pmv1wGwQx+VdWskJ14/br0zFFcQmM aBMtSfnjB8T7DyI5qCu45EOWE6Kewox+RF14HPJwkeo6bWuwYQtd378xlsrPCNMWEWe5 /ywnmT26OtNzAXxC75tspwxphsPc+SLSjH//xVtNCOqv2Hqs2D+B8+D7yuHe/eq2s8qO A5eA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=7NiQhaEVOWz07ypDSBIY3EBCmQ9YRyCYPV9MJLixmdk=; b=WjqB8XkB6Fxs/MIy6xHq7UQCOUrDdUukqDhn3CZ07mhlcn4UH5IZpxP/4BWxbfCvVg rW2NtKX8S+p/R33BzkNLK8ZF/NOBS8wXAGXsAvJwYizfHKhWR/mdbFSRfaN0BTpPnaAw 4Mbk5JcyvO1IEtmIyl4qizcgk+RvDsfwM4FgCt3nkQX/dXkyZG4pc/6RsSeBEkAt/K29 //aZK4lX0D1J4oMOBHoAxTgj7V8tbVbt2mS/pSmXZtqr68ngojfYkX4FYLzOqaWnr6bQ MSu0UmnPWoI43Q4ALUkUctjYEoNjdfOTGRkTeCbXx+61txjzLqHJjGFMOpcZjuHPsGIq dW2A==