Re: [Isis-wg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-06.txt

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Thu, 25 May 2017 01:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9604; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1495676372; x=1496885972; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=T+FD/TBbYdiFDFLB3JXkM/9arcensRvUXj58gOc4YGw=; b=ef3yy4mt7noOj33UqwTfyh6ksFiJhJ2Cj47+aZFeAKXz48dlWHuUQbjZ wZ4v0N5Mwq+2O/xlGRj9lAsV5qfaotV1iU02mC/82zEOuWGIPG8zeHxMV U2Kqoz7klnC1q+Z+Fbin2hvo/ixOl3zS/SIooU233HqddnUj1R+PL2bNh 8=;