Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-04

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Fri, 09 February 2018 19:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Z8LklKVcXtqjF1t7av0ciKXJjyJyFfnv9m9f6/4L2WQ=; b=NZp7Vg0UvRB2N+soLWyrg3pjFcLU8U6JK4RIr54mr5L3Q+TKKeklpSoXCj3KVe+yNb XrIacFFip7E1GTK1ACgtGZkGOV6BDfP+H6r2s5mU+joM7NJfM5+PcCZ9AzroOwxl9DPk NZlcDq9H05I9pZY7HjJR2BCAw+X/wiqJiaT0zL7s6mdpToEbGj7xxLLHRMF6kz6e49Tn F0UET9wfd2QpKi2nWqgkg0IqQ2QKQzlM5+hMP9+zH9Wz+iJKXnCHyeb9szHzzOiqxUOP QCcoT5r1l3cxkEkDwb8/HKCoualukSEqWSo43qqLF+Au1bhYNzJrBfAFgL6NGfCipr80 i7LA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Z8LklKVcXtqjF1t7av0ciKXJjyJyFfnv9m9f6/4L2WQ=; b=ZMq92ePKXkVuz9iYenfbBEa20ZXlQWsohnA4WytIsNW3xQUPYZ8+MOXMuQUhLkfuZ/ ZkrwL3HtoYTt7BnWL+aV5oiTExcjDgmBCPCAeDrmMVxLElkVvtSiC6IxP8rLI/kIIbnK pqvUbzFTVNbjV2kwNa66tYeYKu6UvyQnLDcWHKvYqsyq3tDPn4r6G9bh9vJrSC6l6X5k 4lIKoVQymv2VCWzpGnPlaLxJTHDs19hKzucJ1xk1Q7jQNo18DdgzNWgU4j9J4ZqaEP/w C+piQvuCNBVtQbOgeuWfNXFb45a4Oi7jwe23NnB58DQl7WwkJ+1ao4HYtHtftpWHZXc5 VGYg==
References: <20170721062741.GA3215@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hOCZkLeuqnqr-waNMtaex+Pjq3rXzH-HVqJhLkWQUgj_Q@mail.gmail.com> <567fdbe4992c4207b54c77b1ec8cd0cd@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <20170722133419.GA18218@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <37e324dc58454778b70c72255066536f@XCH-RCD-001.cisco.com> <20170725195211.GA7411@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CABFReBpt088=SC3eBcfFbJ24e_+GkDmvKh05AaQtUmCoaKEG3w@mail.gmail.com> <cd2bcf2853684097a3d21fd20742d4ed@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CABFReBqEJu5nBMdJm0cmBuUYhatD+JRCpn7TppC-hgV4HGZ3sQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hNOf=UZja29OVDGWJMvULoyJP7Uj_OnZYVakNiX0-59Aw@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1rcZnZmbfU3AnLgfCJmOz-dJ0uv8VUZE+BQ9Qq3B=7DgZg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hNrQV+gyQS_ts-38w2OWYOkTXUy-Q3b0FAGKaztE8D+QQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABFReBoWZeQxnOCERr9EVykE5dY8p04KQT=JsDqk2eN2Q9p_2g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hPtxa_Z7VS6Hnj5Y4iQG3RUx7GP6exkf9o4ZcQr2eU_ig@mail.gmail.com>