Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-04

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Tue, 13 February 2018 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=n/AOlVbvp3ZQTFqcz7SS8oK1DER80ymWjf8BHQWuzfM=; b=SYiFraY1dwP+XkfXPQCfGoKPNe7xJkwBD+ywq2PAHB7g5pUk6q2y+KB6xCPSNn15Xv Sat+DmFKqUe5MqL59E42rISLJMeIQ9drQVZU+ftDH1FCP4uOk0+0M5sjBcJJWHRcICXK j1BGy6ISr8JJi/zVrWtelGgamj7aJz7uVZPBzD6XbLa2KV+GBtAYD/55ukEIwUZkBv5m s+hUW9fKfD0mQYIz1cZF5o/Mt6rTRq70i9rLxhFS9abos7I0k8XgIJ6cm+wU/HgMd4yC jwbVujsEW/8ZKgJ3nuIPGzcLXvtMHrx2q3ZkNmKZwJ572gL3t60IlB1E8a+3f88LcSHY nPew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=n/AOlVbvp3ZQTFqcz7SS8oK1DER80ymWjf8BHQWuzfM=; b=OGvV5lw6+bEiTvTWz+U/Hv1JMj43Dhd0OIBM2bkNhoJiVEa9J3VBB8iAeiCPYupmL5 fqe1D7TIK/30ml6Nd3JbeBnl/FDFgTwf/bW769pPWTrMnccZBDCK7aU7GIIXgwy/wumz xLbHdQSL3oLIi1k1YHVvfL85pC4JRLuzJoiMzsU2dpNTnUxTzZmPMVD266wD+M6JiCDY 0bbgT3aAGGVqwkxNDhHMZen+V/44+0N4SsRIod0TFBsugBPDqTuwJaLUGNaPD1QiEHKq a/KlF0ElAIfvPU0ZsZF9kHfHkZFx4sjVmDBKKTaiwua35mWifFtK4pw6ylv5CMOALZrE 4h0A==
References: <20170721062741.GA3215@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CAG4d1rcZnZmbfU3AnLgfCJmOz-dJ0uv8VUZE+BQ9Qq3B=7DgZg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hNrQV+gyQS_ts-38w2OWYOkTXUy-Q3b0FAGKaztE8D+QQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABFReBoWZeQxnOCERr9EVykE5dY8p04KQT=JsDqk2eN2Q9p_2g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hPtxa_Z7VS6Hnj5Y4iQG3RUx7GP6exkf9o4ZcQr2eU_ig@mail.gmail.com> <5A81ABAC.107@cisco.com> <69EEC1F9-3077-4260-BB7A-66F0AEB3357D@cisco.com> <CA+wi2hO0ZPS=3aNY_Et1ChRhzQVJvr1dPiB-ugiC6iGDNpfyfA@mail.gmail.com> <DC7DFF2A-C986-4EA3-A701-6C80C867560B@cisco.com> <CDCE115D-C3AD-47DA-9993-6AC0BD88ED2D@cisco.com> <771dbad8841b42ac8ea3012dc73ef33b@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CC1CC82E-E134-4931-9735-07A0D0E64997@cisco.com> <e1ce91bb9d28485fbaad63252e1e0e3c@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <E35F158F-2F97-47FD-8272-497B68ABDD1B@cisco.com> <07df09dda97e4dad9450a4a9799ae8c7@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CA+wi2hNK1WRN89q0uUOF4FLkDHoBBtUZhLxqrceY-q_zu7=8zg@mail.gmail.com> <5A82A9D8.7050606@cisco.com> <5153704a-843f-10de-eb74-c9c3a3ad722e@juniper.net> <CA+wi2hON6E7rdhELLg14ZFKQxyoz_moknhdrbm50BH_Jnopsuw@mail.gmail.com> <0d900502826d41bbb656c343575222ba@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com>