Re: [Isis-wg] Proposed Changes in draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 14:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18290; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427900200; x=1429109800; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ZbmTW64OGxhY3Jb1Mb80Bg9NKK1QxonkkZrDqyIRAeE=; b=j9+fP+E0/J/InbbjXa1DnQhninWzn2tQO5J3BztnwVujo5zjP+x8TwZz iUkiNRvMQg0DQwIVk/VoCVU4v/1Usah7MLXuHprduw4cNXhOHjoEzvGd5 GOQLWDTqA3fdhT9cb4spbOSJ+3KjnlqvuyogMggNSrej/28UaVwN10hKD g=;