[Isis-wg] BAR field length in draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions and draft-ietf-bier-ospf-extensions

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 19 February 2018 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=+p2elJyET+NWeloG8nRF6Geo6PLIj81sc1OvmBadq80=; b=AR7q0paBbbIvidJdy075fWnJAhL6DYOWdGJfnRauEOSvz71fEk18fGWlTBewlmhqAN B4dXxraLhKqMxD2bTW5QNcMK5UXRV2lEhXsW/rv7SDC66iBz8pnR8BXXY3SKlc2Vrc4Q igMAS9HWEiu/jtzIcHUQSW6V1kNs+n5AAiEJJsGjTMjiGvZUHHa2hE/D1Mp6DnoorKEI XjykXdQTblZXTulTy80H9kVliKa1naa/1R3zL8ZHYWsZ2N26vVTJlfeDH5JTomRTDKyp E/cuJQv+swxOhuWvuZVDuzLYsOfCG0xtvbTExuRByqMG8WcsA2iplF3MMH5cZgTcWv+/ THOQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=+p2elJyET+NWeloG8nRF6Geo6PLIj81sc1OvmBadq80=; b=tYmQx0ECd+m32z8DCfPitdUBxpXxthqZLB5RXERwPmC5DkewK7q8JMUgCjwFpTIAc7 fEZZKkJQovuFd+den069sLjsmpq6k+3AjzytBf3aEZTKserJTBUkMhWnG+OhrBNalZWF TkGB5Ql8PBbTr3nOJTH3DlIfto3oirCKLkiO+s22OVMrZgIMiMey02oG+8VBn+rewDnj U1KWEdDuoc6w2pOyKh89jJwqpz4XDhXDCUwghWGhuSDVnjGypuYZ6HSMQrIlZLP0BzQ7 3zQqzyl2ez/VwncsdhBNbZ7dTw1UHW1Hm85/3fjSCnlt/q5WJSS1ery8gkpSMumG2OOe BEfg==