Re: [Isis-wg] WG Adoption poll for draft-hegde-isis-advertising-te-protocols

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 13 October 2017 14:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4938; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507905202; x=1509114802; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xrCXoHGLDKl/j29WRC6wnSlOmEKDrs2X3Z2uMiazMlU=; b=GjSnacOwP+jTgNpA7ju6uX2+wvH7wreHPJfPMKtS6jxuJuqP0dvlL8nr ZSwm+zekMxmzQ3bah+/soYtSUE4DEqlKZzTnSltfg1LisRk9meVjh4YdD C2KMF0zj9KSm0DhdOpNnkFObbBXVPyvDa/6v2elwzp260A3zUAxgML5cq M=;