Re: [Isis-wg] Comments on draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-00

Pushpasis Sarkar <psarkar@juniper.net> Thu, 26 February 2015 14:31 UTC

From: Pushpasis Sarkar <psarkar@juniper.net>
To: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>, "isis-wg@ietf.org" <isis-wg@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:30:33 +0000
x-originating-ip: [116.197.184.15]
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=psarkar@juniper.net;
x-microsoft-antispam: BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:BY1PR0501MB1240;UriScan:;
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <BY1PR0501MB12402544893F80AAD72C00D7F2140@BY1PR0501MB1240.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:;
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:; SRVR:BY1PR0501MB1240;
x-forefront-prvs: 0499DAF22A
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10019020)(6009001)(24454002)(66654002)(13464003)(52604005)(377454003)(189002)(51704005)(43544003)(199003)(479174004)(86362001)(77156002)(50986999)(93886004)(15975445007)(62966003)(76176999)(92566002)(54356999)(46102003)(5890100001)(2501003)(230783001)(102836002)(68736005)(19580395003)(83506001)(105586002)(101416001)(2201001)(122556002)(106356001)(64706001)(19580405001)(2656002)(36756003)(87936001)(107886001)(2950100001)(97736003)(2900100001)(99286002)(66066001)(40100003)(106116001); DIR:OUT; SFP:1102; SCL:1; SRVR:BY1PR0501MB1240; H:BY1PR0501MB1240.namprd05.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; SPF:None; PTR:InfoNoRecords; MX:1; A:1; LANG:en;
received-spf: None (protection.outlook.com: juniper.net does not designate permitted sender hosts)