Re: [Isis-wg] Adam Roach's Discuss on draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 24 May 2017 12:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eWKvVos1DYCQUb1KzVx8eSzLzvtfivb4IFBt6LpkntM=; b=raavYSNME2k0Kc8VvC1xLjKdPBMoUgP82K+SpSQlvEsFR2w7JBkOSY/85/UNTh7qmG qRnvyHo0rYZ27HHlYd1EYhB21Y4/eDV5ayWLD0M3mPGIgbndfcamegJwM4ivw2IXB8Yo 63mM+8UMCXkqU33BN4uBr4clmTbrcC8kAwhCa/uxipyz33C1/bD/XGedlfAOEa41/HYi sB80XSrLEDs/3oQSf2reONeH6Hrb/APq5KzaFkVPee+kzsl2S1l+PkwXvYvhoO+S6u42 LUKmxjJU5OjQKjxwEZ1YxgEbeGlivi4iouYY+840hcHRBf8rIJW8iJL2KsIaztWD8xQf smPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eWKvVos1DYCQUb1KzVx8eSzLzvtfivb4IFBt6LpkntM=; b=g5FNGvxDIHBLfAdgMIy1kLQeEF7orPuGHQejeElfMh9GBXS9fHtIyu5jyPf0L/CjsO HXyxPEnzvsSnhAvO9X7imQ8VvQUkif9gs0K0grSGYRgazrjsoHVq/NXpR1MlgkYjtCkx XjtPqpzCKT3sTEwNkvVHhiiF9wcwX+MqHZ2OPJ8c3nVxezCr0BtsHwmItjEkikaxOUoj YTgYHZQ0Z0Cbf8dVmeaHnHHshsPxmrQg5n/pdMwZBvaUlkSS9IOQ3JHBCTSuDYM9ofef PacMZ04ZRmgePR6qAzc7pphTMMR3hk+RJSlo6gApsoTgJD9fsj3xF3tKKI2WX+af9QaB OGzw==