Re: [Isis-wg] Comments on draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-05

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 26 April 2017 13:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10432; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1493212414; x=1494422014; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=aAmLgBRzDRf16lDeQEsrkGhz/QPK1Bdi7dGLl97qBJw=; b=XhrjSVD00rT0t8lWh/GvOGgdCmSOhMVXP2qKXPMpVBiSsPfz5ZGWVfcS kmXw0Uve1basvgD+F+XoDczCeJ4r/T2pOBC1V4G/nGpS6K9xVeSTzjyyM M4Zyb1boatF1oZOK0zlzW05cVhQRgc2/RSwxkMYs138hLAYGZyuT+DRBD Y=;