RE: [Isis-wg] PCE working group last call ondraft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-02.txt

"Les Ginsberg \(ginsberg\)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Mon, 19 February 2007 18:56 UTC

Subject: RE: [Isis-wg] PCE working group last call ondraft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-02.txt
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:56:31 -0800
From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
To: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, isis-wg@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5970; t=1171911392; x=1172775392; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Les=20Ginsberg=20\(ginsberg\)=22=20<ginsberg@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Isis-wg]=20PCE=20working=20group=20last=20call=20ond raft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-02.txt |Sender:=20; bh=WTkQi3YPtcGF6usu7QIt3n0Wm3luFmkMPf5HMcKucUs=; b=OB0tKAf77iweAuyNq6Q+zGgpBHOuyiZeS9zd63YoidKyh9LNCM3osgVgJfogE7Iw8fYfNlt+ gYDgwGkQr1C/bUKJxZMJ9d1oNOwVtHgxiMy8GJZ32pYtpmp6oYqY+MIQV65zkfDMxwC7Hz+PW5 v1iYTb+g1uL3gfsQnBuI6ORTo=;