Re: [Isis-wg] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf-04

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Mon, 23 January 2017 19:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10530; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1485200710; x=1486410310; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=MIY+5h6r46S5zWumifG+iMUhQAKokdHnCcETCyxSTlg=; b=WidEHI3X4P7e696zZ4OVhw+xlU3M7eG9oSVhOAAuD//8PAydJ5pukL90 R7D4dc7E6cPWwchAuqHrftg1aeOQkJyXY+7ibaseJf3202/bB1/St65pc FDToywcnpaC3bMVTm43nsc3r//TAkil/pAQ50ESkuLNRNDL7l3rNbK5uW k=;