Re: [Isis-wg] IETF Last Call Gen-Art review of draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-01

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Mon, 08 August 2016 13:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9572; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1470663245; x=1471872845; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ND3jsdAydPDh/t9Ai1JBLtsD3T4FoLqRFLDW8HeVLKM=; b=LkRd+oT5x+Bs2ZLpHsiSUBAnob72rJ4fJKT5LLhAQcT8q6OTpz4/XMgN YPA/WCITAvQvwfetFLJV8J2r86L88X4hS6oqYd7fr07SDk0CoxZOenMhv QOvev//GqAu589IaCGxz3SuJLiQ42vjgSMdYb2QhJjF1RlHK5FWd0rZ2x s=;