Re: [Isis-wg] WG Adoption poll for draft-ginsberg-isis-te-app

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Thu, 29 June 2017 00:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dg3B+lzXv9tcbX62iDOhtJa8bCIdYdJh/KH4txSlgOI=; b=MW3aNyVc2HMpn2sFoytwci+2MO9jMkkQEI/BzsaMLN5oqOV5zqqEiOIpqrcdklkeZw o2ILcUXzMZVvtRkH3fn312k9nbqaymBkxnucevEUCW7ij1Mt62Hjpee/ZWA5bopQR2kk Tiu3fMxC4c+/maM0VAZtwrq5rW6+ui9nJa7VVqXnDhjIeMqQB1UMzSIcUl5gnhatbd9s go1DDzGULimNayMfUoQfQjKeeea1CktjHQ8+XaNwSSNsrzgcH/YqEZRxRVZqgab9St7g h9QYEXaDVdHLpxHYyItVxcziwIdORy69MeKS2wAyi3V7wJ1+xNGlXniYnO4aE1YyrWmQ T72A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dg3B+lzXv9tcbX62iDOhtJa8bCIdYdJh/KH4txSlgOI=; b=Nm7jMRAkUnhGTF9U5zG3Rs2n/aOYtB/pEPJ2YetmDhSDfmzdUzClkcbHeCib5h9vPk jq1ceYyA/vVPIuip5iUlqKWSp6laAa/QUty6Jobgo5gZHO30gTGWVtVBf8UhJflyP9Is PsrUDRsmF2hgPtBVciHJxKMRMePCVCnKTCJw5G1uEDpx1i/4PCW3x/V9KxU2rHgiPWSo BCNhfHtkGG3aPmQu+dKesC8xAn6EWizwlsXdWFbOnhtR9dZvqEHsl1tq4ymKBl6JbUSz gY1B357eskjaxrWuKR+1i0jDCR5IX89Ly2jwxUCUKm+eArhueOnfPCL4j9a/0jbhutyf x7Og==