Re: [Isis-wg] Comments on draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-05

Alexander Okonnikov <alexander.okonnikov@gmail.com> Thu, 27 April 2017 23:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject :mime-version; bh=a5p2qFvvRlOpiKvuwJRw++u+BOjaAFlHu+fempdJE8k=; b=nQHfq/nAALz8LsWyqp2ABtrY3iXWpV6s5lQJNpQ11ldR+6sGbGKflN0sWt82ZLxYZK wzh/haBvClif00gcuY+xOP+sYypNKuniRg8D/yAfQjPan0QPui08/7kZhuR+FtkmQU6e KgaOcDDWxnOmPOsX2isIBUK6k/iFTHYtEoa6lXQiTaA2pprCWFK3AisTtr3mWX7IJgMn KhcFre+wKP5I2790do8KwCrEBJNWe26rcKBXKa1EdFMep2gIkJPXzuWgD9jSotwc+hTs +Nbp7iJUk/UtxAjmQfQnSbVJPb8cJsGR1lWP2nNYfdFCVllIp19HZxP6B7XVFYmIfbQn K7TQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to :references:subject:mime-version; bh=a5p2qFvvRlOpiKvuwJRw++u+BOjaAFlHu+fempdJE8k=; b=TPTo8KCXh94F7lASErHDyMiwaaj8iPhExGPK8Wl2BsWaA9CKdgKq3ZaLv4lPP78Ubb 3sHXKDtHi8Yc+oGecCPz79rZd4sCSsPs4APVUFsPWb2Pqn2svA7gBtyZqBnV+TJTwvkW yDPt4QRfamOOfGM467/rgTGhI1iuDsnH5kJfqxyodkKSMRFWH0F07+NbbOPy0r8/+nBS BAJ0BUFnhvpsIZLkJG9N3K0/moH2VuQKkkE5PSaF9hlbhYs9R+V+NYrDxpVzqJ3yJOyM maQJHHwYpaVD6kSZ/3344B6box0I61OcU3TOO+mFUwh7Yrge7hlNJ3HM6zdalKTRplVj FZpw==