Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] BAR field length in draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions and draft-ietf-bier-ospf-extensions

Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 20 February 2018 04:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :mime-version; bh=y3VyTGkT0ZIg/K4AZilAdVGFJ6mK5GloNSkmodPEGl0=; b=pqQzKdqX9tVaF3c0QfpZbWG8KYdMIBsdGyaXlbNhelf5Dk7n2dFBKEsPYO4g4W+d4G yMMy/7jcgcIHicap+SnfGl8TVSKhBO43HFJhfQ/8fbpP3O8KsuocQ52oBQZ3e58nthq/ dPFpAyy76svLoou7wavhnf7sMCyM6M0wjJER61TuXPOUxh3haK9c1IZeFvd+dSy5laW1 47Yb8HYsYcyN8XW8HsM75UuB7k6Ms7cu+9WM/HTrx0adsrQ0OjBZ/DcLkOW4WWUkUNBt Hn/bax2iVBkddLxC/v3SWXRKpON2MKewpI7BgQqDvOUXS2ySGzqXhaS8/cRz1kv1sk/z 9O8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:mime-version; bh=y3VyTGkT0ZIg/K4AZilAdVGFJ6mK5GloNSkmodPEGl0=; b=aUmAVKCNg8bnPfX3XxVzLwrCjMg5k0v+41DJBdg6ElIrnrNM9T3aEQ2rfAwrVp6ku1 LZx5jG/fozDM2wxaApNkQhx+3JX7aDQxRYHEtwteEM7z67Xm8+qLBha2nywzd4/rja6Q X2zgO6XynRUaRWzuUxJ3A1wecxgmaLQ1SqR8ZFncJraBlxkp87ma+hWcQ8a2e9wmkZlf xeijg/b4mipinatM+aW9C3Vj4kJgOXw/rgi0rfPvsVA+fCTVdYBc06vxhQLkwlu4grT+ +k0jPzGG1orPd+T1zYU91MmmLKX7+AD+Msh/ikViioQsEjN+Zv8LwDLf7cjFwFkB3jDV vN7Q==