Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] BAR field length in draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions and draft-ietf-bier-ospf-extensions

IJsbrand Wijnands <ice@cisco.com> Tue, 20 February 2018 17:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=69919; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1519148649; x=1520358249; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=Xo40vfz2eaT40n/GIoqSOr2t4wshpHXFYzgrvkypU+w=; b=Nze5o74uIlXS8G1dsDdoS7psjwS8OrdNdIHnXBlDdagTOwzMPXqCxszL nM9HWNNN9HsbllTUIyNQ86PcQ4w0qVGMohaPhdTY6KX4chdWYBIw4SUs3 JJ35wcT2m7cwwC0qd15gNOJDlBwiX+EeAVYPmyd0RUDzj4skLmzvQZJF+ E=;