Re: [Isis-wg] early AD review of draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-05

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 02 October 2017 14:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aFhG8ZLrZo4Fu28VW5XKpxlrVkvbcwlQWmwlz08NLio=; b=c9+wdwi03HnSRvx1Q/8944Zs5AR+CV3QUVvE1tg6tJR39+yMGQJANejVxWrekXmEd4 x7MxQlnr3YQGxqvuA+b0FTB3Do0d6GGLDVpntDKNXP31pZur7aPsiZkKQBFScdCsOyiM CMlMA/6686KFZ9EFiVQ+sX8kLKZAUDsYWPc6K+AteDWeQZRygtWDT6ryaZMPCxQkH4Zl +BhjX/7hgyX0GyfAsgmxTXhAyhgkJo6zzaMo+c9y4V9TjJRukgsX5Tw7MUS9fBstcI/u ARxECN3A9YeA9vcOnPF7lNC9X5tFu9S15dx0Ws1QTrcnd0knl47V9bf7fa0xRhmwUz8a 0abA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aFhG8ZLrZo4Fu28VW5XKpxlrVkvbcwlQWmwlz08NLio=; b=H/W1zaQrd920bvyfFuWInFYl7v194aniyWDaJukEOmDaLVaoqx2vESCaNqGSOCkteF HJuoPHcLDFUzfUAb+VtXmjdkhn6OdN+MPLqgTFC4+FdMf4+cRKT4LmGJZ0G9iyUKBud3 PZog+FckVkQBNsijmGjafLj0tggc3hFvrcSgsBNyXbLBuWeHWzuA90x4QQQrSvUyjhip Y8/cnCQafncsHFexVd2eJY0rp0qVjHNuUvv9jM9Ne71ijEbhqX9D/L7OJsoHPV62xPlx RkLOk/qYfsYtI8i0raG8t0NAsO7Alh3Xl/Tp1yoojtIc2r+oGXlJkqBYWeSIzaIk9eiz J3ww==