Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] early AD review of draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-05

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Thu, 30 November 2017 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=cm5+PruaabHG2MV32jQDPwSo2zDCdvJsP5a1oLf8tHg=; b=NNbEOtJ2D8zm2hV9WmGGVo7w82ODv3d0G8yxFMiiQWBSlhPPs0NDUpaNLKLBbkbhxo AfvzFkEB12YEyRsOiCjk0GcoogKFyEbo59xY17KfsE42SF7Xtacs+l4dmGiLNoTpGoIx AMatQda3xlWu1J44JvaiCEFC8hTh/TsRZjEZXiA2t1YpM7LiGQ0Otr9Ugi5i2gwGW/ov fHm5zkwwif7/SVVZadY0xby+xhJOHMcWM2n/uG9Hr411VdOxYQWEHkuVGHfZy/yRLqau qyU6m98BF1l7PJ04wE4Rp4nlZ8SakyzlzkjG7Vu7mxetDl6vJ/pG1yt0Na9suUPvMe6/ DWvQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cm5+PruaabHG2MV32jQDPwSo2zDCdvJsP5a1oLf8tHg=; b=YfbSatt0otxtKpAQGo+9QwtkZspZ5j70teQX9997arLLcoOyBeANqqEoRjedICXdPz o21kwiop+cUBwZAjeD6mNjvO5mU4SsoboeOrslsTPrJkHQhABe6H6Y+coXHMWyh02J8z 8yNvs8i3wLuum8YKsu5cQD4GcLoKnOsWtW5Kj8ekRdx3HOOpRkEd+HHANUbv64TVdn1X zuPuVSKqO8R2nhpxTQStIrSqGWJr8Pidxx3iAC2eTbk5Luvtnn7/ZOFudXk5r0XeVRc8 3GkhwekHmcS8LFmt7jwCyieo0xl1p2BwykLKyaSNc5y0fhpalGAm5od6ERiwYdwuu7bO NDzA==