Re: [Isis-wg] Proposed Changes in draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 10:03 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: Chris Bowers <cbowers@juniper.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 10:03:12 +0000
References: <61FC3466-5350-46DF-829F-889B45F8EB92@cisco.com> <BLUPR05MB2924095A24F0706DBE3AA28A9090@BLUPR05MB292.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <D13AC54D.2421F%psarkar@juniper.net> <B5C81E8E-D5D2-4BF7-A06C-707BC24F0885@cisco.com> <20150330132640.GA38169@hannes-mba.local> <F3ADE4747C9E124B89F0ED2180CC814F57406165@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <BLUPR05MB29291EC58E8B695A39D5159A9F40@BLUPR05MB292.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.6]