Re: [Isis-wg] Proposed Changes in draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Mon, 30 March 2015 19:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9540; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427745487; x=1428955087; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=nBQU8U2C6GrFHCmGxmVVY/Wp5PKpUIJIVvo//F3kCxY=; b=Z6AjEzmFMKCV66pAZE5KyjO764YOWAV2JWJ0JP5E9Ll1C7cHCTD2W4Ls A4bO38TgKy1JFmO858pb4XaVuNGZHAylNmhiUilergHjdqn3vR7Yb9z+B 2WV4gKGiUs1Z8RsBdH1BgLVLhPHvCUXJGlfZ1ViRYKTcI3gafhiiCxvWL c=;