Re: [Isis-wg] draft-ginsberg-isis-l2bundles

"Ahmed Bashandy (bashandy)" <bashandy@cisco.com> Wed, 26 August 2015 22:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28957; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1440628475; x=1441838075; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=D9kcInlI9yqt4DAUNRzYfRsyC8cvARaVW1gOCsZN21o=; b=BkxKNNkyX9frdDINAI4+02gv9zm8E0+cIzR1B/dB3j7VLZZ24Sq6FdgV MWJaU2prt0f8WqzKekK7FENizKUQRQnyrOylCZghOPzqjquS02H8ca6iP oP6Ut1VvKUvnqycUX06t/cux8FNfTdHQ7OB864YHkEhu9RQefanBdOTrp A=;