Re: [Isis-wg] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-08.txt

Pushpasis Sarkar <pushpasis.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 30 April 2016 09:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HYMAUg/s5K05bjtgsE0Ee0pwATcglIRSY23Nzzg4U9w=; b=wwoDxg91oycfu6HnNIvJVc76OBl7j5uwYEqQZGLz4LoR7940lEEmV2kGVXoN6xtYL5 WTtu6c43u0wJ2HbnLQG39x0QNilp4NjaKjOHFu/wxxmg8cf0YwgbLL6tZDSnXFDn95P7 kFCoxoZ7b27/kdGNG3R6a3FLq5v4BVqC85nou/Z8zUwaKgY4zB+dZStxEVv4gusMzfU4 CFIl3lZ9uh2vfXXprrLxC2ORY/jlGESnexcZ5yRdUgSDq0gc4betbSMpeTEdPSvwTlLu UIEjtZP28DidhWyFneOyzdxg5aXBArqsPrYbJBnysFYTItlgbz9gaIzTm+FiPlRFOAO2 8vxQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HYMAUg/s5K05bjtgsE0Ee0pwATcglIRSY23Nzzg4U9w=; b=HNuqoV8cQ7BU74gDFyu6vPtnPJYpHhnMIuCgoJJstK8GwfO+hIbD/O/AzN1n9F1Bij jKBYd8Q2vJ+DuSagEHPGyOTC+kq4gPF0qWF/sUv7KIQeCI+pLS5ycQ0iVeyR4Ls67ANB u5KIAaCDruPFYT8Ows5/MOh7S1EvcbkPGiNe8iLidxzxa4sU0zBFhwQxek5sFiqYNT1m gjfD5DF1aOpXrSS6AbIbP7gvF+NaIxQFcr1SA4riApCS6Ok79ajFP6RTwtqMwQR6DWJL Xe9UkwS1c6/2rHKXRNbPhTIGSfK/cNpWtBRXJOMkoZA2opqhjKQUBida1tyycdioeEGu aBwQ==