Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] BAR field length in draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions and draft-ietf-bier-ospf-extensions

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Tue, 20 February 2018 20:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6435; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1519157022; x=1520366622; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pKRUzMzegxS3BsnQ33ZpV7BYVUGG8bvdS4dbBaW5tug=; b=YChfhA2C7fzZ2NOrYvWe+RreY0IKnMLRJ01XXDMhf35yqIH7f+HaL2s1 5kTUVijuUxTaA35j42zf8Z17zPCgy76G9stBvczPwFK3zSTZEke8XK4z2 x1hYM1UpNUsSQ5vkBsVJaU6NR8Aa6ir6jPqQKDowmcSrPkgksFQFT0UWB E=;