Re: [Isis-wg] ??: WG acceptance for draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions-05

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Wed, 12 March 2014 09:34 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: Lizhenbin <lizhenbin@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:34:14 +0000
References: <BB1F64CC-8394-4C33-976D-B68FA58967A1@juniper.net>, <F3ADE4747C9E124B89F0ED2180CC814F23D038A4@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <5A5B4DE12C0DAC44AF501CD9A2B01A8D081FE262@nkgeml506-mbx.china.huawei.com>, <19398_1394198288_5319C710_19398_9938_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A07116200@PEXCVZYM11.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <5A5B4DE12C0DAC44AF501CD9A2B01A8D081FE99E@nkgeml506-mbx.china.huawei.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.6]