ISN Restart

Will Mullaney <mullanwi@usa.net> Tue, 16 June 1998 21:39 UTC

Delivery-Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 17:39:44 -0400
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 17:32:15 -0400
From: Will Mullaney <mullanwi@usa.net>
To: isn-wg@nasa.gov
Subject: ISN Restart
Sender: owner-isn-wg@nasa.gov

I don't want to try to sound like BMOC or anything, but it kind of seems
like I was the one that started trying to get this going again.  Anyway,
until it can be fully restarted, I am willing to talk with IETF and
represent the group to try to get some revised charter etc.  If anyone
has a problem with this, please message me and we'll talk.  Anyone who
wants to help try to get this started, please send an email to me (and
to the group if you want) with your name, address (country and state
will do), and relevant title if any (parent/student/president of an
education company).  Don't worry, I won't pass this information on to
anyone, and if anyone doesn't want to answer it that is fine.  The
purpose is to see how many people still support this group and what kind
of resources we could draw on.  Ideally, I think the group should be
comprised of students, teachers, parents, and representatives from any
companies that feel that they could benefit the group and that the group
could benefit them.

Anyone who doesn't want to help should send a message to the isn-wg and
unsubscribe.  This is done by sending a blank message with just the word
unsubscribe in the body I believe.  If that doesn't work try it in the
subject.

-Will Mullaney