Re: [Fwd: ISN]

Renee Gates <kjrgroup@swbell.net> Tue, 16 June 1998 11:23 UTC

Delivery-Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 07:23:39 -0400
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 06:00:54 -0700
From: Renee Gates <kjrgroup@swbell.net>
To: Will Mullaney <mullanwi@usa.net>
CC: isn-wg@nasa.gov
Subject: Re: [Fwd: ISN]
Sender: owner-isn-wg@nasa.gov

Good Morning,

    I am one of the persons who subscribed to the ISN listserv.  I was very
disappointed to learn that the group was no longer functioning.  I am very
interested in supporting and promoting the goals that were originally set by
this group.  As a trainer I have found it very
disturbing to learn that technology is not being properly or effectively used in
may of our classrooms, especially those in urban settings.  If their are others
interested in resurrecting the ISN working group, I would be glad to help.

Renee Gates - President
The KJR Group