[ipwave] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey-00.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Mon, 03 July 2017 14:47 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: its@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:47:16 -0700
Subject: [ipwave] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey-00.txt

This draft is a work item of the IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Survey on IP-based Vehicular Networking for Intelligent Transportation Systems
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Sandra Cespedes
                          Nabil Benamar
                          Jerome Haerri
                          Michelle Wetterwald
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document surveys the general problem area on IP-based vehicular
   networks, which are considered a key component of Intelligent
   Transportation Systems (ITS).  The main topics of vehicular
   networking are vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure
   (V2I), and infrastructure-to-vehicle (I2V) networking.  This document
   deals with some critical aspects in vehicular networking, such as IP
   address autoconfiguration, vehicular network architecture, routing,
   mobility management, and security.  This document also surveys
   standard activities for vehicular networks.  In addition, this
   documment surveys the use cases of IP-based vehicular networking for
   ITS.  Finally, this document summarizes and analyzes the previous
   research activities that use IPv4 or IPv6 for vehicular networking.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/