Re: [ipwave] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-34

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 12 April 2019 09:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=l/4wd88zse4wuWpgxfbPV+6Z3qr91aUH7m51r7Jlrro=; b=Kwg+tP85NB5PSQUlGau6SlvJ96QiRw+V7eW1lh9JLeAwxpSG0qNZjsmJqlkJFkXl1V u86f0nwJcmqRSNJIDf+GvQwiMzNGE22PDp6bz/aT1yhZRACP5l7J9sfk7jD1bFpyCTly VVcKDNB10OqgSH+/jFeWNxTareq1WzIsBEILf1N/RFoH5QtbIG1404NFwbRecWyGGm1v kkb7rIxAHFzOxdpOcRegPRvu6nL4XPpbtrU5M26z5OF+RwM6cn1Zz+ow/Gzh3M71WTyY PJU0iG7TNhdczYxg/7Dh8pkloQFguPG1HAO4quS13lxJN2gPjkRC5dChGVdDZznTwh8Q pbXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=l/4wd88zse4wuWpgxfbPV+6Z3qr91aUH7m51r7Jlrro=; b=Y1JlDil5boHhVRFNX4NIgeBykbK9XHqZGquLRPb9DTUw4q+YN2VADnHoclkA1dv25I nKBHNYwcf+h+WrBR/9ziVSJOPNOSpJtd/5M0TsHRzPf2fMQcSqyczfAxoNX7rNMYPnow QAKHiDndqmv2B1F6+KriN/RTk9rtXU/HSazPFvPumDilPADW/j4sCHS7OxqXWUY+ggT5 OYpZVJThJIHTsx3T1AFRats8hZNY97CgSNPQnooGdkl4CKlcf2i1zhDXsojzczJt3Fe6 9IMlASkJL3fqd6pLsWRlGlYsRnDfAHfER94S3pgxKHrxEBPnWYYfX/t9eq9+kzwGK2UG iffA==